Keeping our entry short and sweet this week:
- The Sustainable Sciences Youth Internship started up again last Friday. We finished up our unit on Soil Sciences and students analyzed the soil at the farm for different nutrients, and tested pH levels.
- Our youth in the Sustainable Families program went on a campus tour of UH Manoa. The art building was a favorite among the group and we ran into a participant’s older brother hanging out with his friends at the Campus Center!
- Parents in Communication Club discussed how to establish communication routines within the family that are honest, direct, and includes children as much as possible in the decision making processes.
- Dinner was awesome! We had a new staff member with a culinary background cooking with us this week and she proved to be an amazing chef!
- The pergola is finished! Check it out: